The Long and Winding Road
Oh my goodness. It has literally been over 8 months since I posted and I had to actually reset my password because I had no idea how to log into my blogger account. The thing is, I did not get the precious 3 weeks that I thought I had to prepare for Minchky! He decided to join us the following night after I wrote my last post. Everything went really well and he is the most amazing joy and happy soul. I must have some amazing karma saved up to end up with such a blessing!
I think that it is only fair that I close my blog properly instead of leaving it to hang out and dry. So this is my good-bye post until I have the time and energy to start a new one. I have been wanting to do this for some time...it is the procrastination button that has been pressed in my brain that is compelling me to write this now. You see, I should be packing up my life's possessions for our move on Friday.
We are moving to an adorable little town west of downtown Ottawa that satisfies everything on my 'must have at my dream home' list: huge backyard - check; clothesline - check; vegetable garden - check; perennial flower beds - check; big kitchen - check; walking proximity to park - check. I could go on a bit more but I think you get the point. I thought that I was going to be moving closer to my parents this summer, but this move seems meant to be. I will make it closer one day but at least I can live in contented style until then.
My blogger skills are a little rusty, but here is a pic of the new (now 8 months old!) babe.

So farewell until next time. I hope that you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it!
Melbine
I think that it is only fair that I close my blog properly instead of leaving it to hang out and dry. So this is my good-bye post until I have the time and energy to start a new one. I have been wanting to do this for some time...it is the procrastination button that has been pressed in my brain that is compelling me to write this now. You see, I should be packing up my life's possessions for our move on Friday.
We are moving to an adorable little town west of downtown Ottawa that satisfies everything on my 'must have at my dream home' list: huge backyard - check; clothesline - check; vegetable garden - check; perennial flower beds - check; big kitchen - check; walking proximity to park - check. I could go on a bit more but I think you get the point. I thought that I was going to be moving closer to my parents this summer, but this move seems meant to be. I will make it closer one day but at least I can live in contented style until then.
My blogger skills are a little rusty, but here is a pic of the new (now 8 months old!) babe.
So farewell until next time. I hope that you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it!
Melbine


2 Comments:
At 12:48 AM,
Dread Pirate Jessica said…
Let me know when the new one is online! And congrats. We have a few more years and a move across the planet before the F-word gets the garden he deserves.
At 9:23 AM,
-blessed holy socks said…
We influence you to a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in GRRR lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon…
Post a Comment
<< Home