A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Monday, October 22, 2007

I've Been Bad

I haven't posted much since I started working, not only because my spare time is so much more precious, but also because of some very pregnancy-related things. Example number one is that silly mishaps continue to happen to me and it's just too embarassing to keep track of them all. The climax of this was nudging another person's car in the parking lot as I turned into the parking space. Geez. I have never done that in my life! Lots of people have made me feel better as they relate all their tales of miscalculating space and blind spots etc. But still.

Example number two is that I am nesting BIG time. I've been de-cluttering, getting rid of junk via the city's giveaway day (putting all the old shit you don't want on your lawn and tacking a 'free' sign on it) and taking e-waste to the landfill on their free e-cycle day. We're getting the carpets thoroughly cleaned and everywhere I look I see more things that I want to clean or get rid of.

Things are really good right now so I can't complain. My small annoyances and forgetfulness-inducing setbacks in life are so minor compared to some of the big things that could be going wrong right now. See, I'm still on a Thanksgiving kick!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger cali said…

    I haven't read your blog in so long! You are pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS! woohoo!

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Dread Pirate Jessica said…

    She is soooooo pregnant.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Sugarplum said…

    Doesn't it feel good to get rid of crap?!

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Yes..Mistress is right, I am sooo pregnant! I'm due sometime during the Christmas season - hopefully before the big day!

    And yes, it feels great to get rid of crap, crap, and more crap!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Sugarplum said…

    I understand your neglect now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home