Back to the Grindstone...Again?
Today was day one of my new contract, and I didn't think it was possible, but they've found even more boring work for me to do! Today was also day one of Tink's new daycare, and I didn't think it was possible, but they convinced him to nap for an hour this afternoon! It seemed to go fine - but I wonder how many times he recited his two new favourite words, "boogar" and "nipples". Yes, just in time to start daycare...funny yet cringeworthy for me, the parent.
Sometimes I leave blogging too long and then so much has happened that when I go to sit down I can't think of anything! You know...like when you're very excited to talk with a friend that you haven't been in touch with and there's tons of stuff you could be sharing, but you can't think of it while you're speaking. That's how I feel right now.
I also feel sick because I am. A full-blown cold that arrived a few days ago that has taken the whole family out. As long as all of the cold viruses breeze through the house before the baby comes, and not after.
Sorry, but I don't have much else to say! I'm tired I suppose. I'll leave you with the reminder to watch The Rick Mercer Report and This Hour Has 22 Minutes tomorrow for their season premieres. Apparently Rick Mercer convinced Conrad Black to do an interview with him from jail!! Priceless!
Sometimes I leave blogging too long and then so much has happened that when I go to sit down I can't think of anything! You know...like when you're very excited to talk with a friend that you haven't been in touch with and there's tons of stuff you could be sharing, but you can't think of it while you're speaking. That's how I feel right now.
I also feel sick because I am. A full-blown cold that arrived a few days ago that has taken the whole family out. As long as all of the cold viruses breeze through the house before the baby comes, and not after.
Sorry, but I don't have much else to say! I'm tired I suppose. I'll leave you with the reminder to watch The Rick Mercer Report and This Hour Has 22 Minutes tomorrow for their season premieres. Apparently Rick Mercer convinced Conrad Black to do an interview with him from jail!! Priceless!


3 Comments:
At 12:50 AM,
Dread Pirate Jessica said…
Gosh! Are you working right until you pop?
At 12:13 PM,
Sugarplum said…
I'm bored too. But it's nice getting paid to be bored because I was bored at home as well. I just had a happier kitty. We were on a schedule but now the requests to be brushed come often and without warning. And we both comply out of guilt and pity. That boy has the shiniest coat in town!
At 6:25 PM,
Melbine said…
Almost, Mistress! My last day is November 30th so I've got 3 weeks to enjoy after that. I'll also have a year of EI cheques to enjoy as well!
That's a good point Sugarplum. The problem for me is that I was anything but bored at home! I wish that someone would pay me to stay at home and raise my children..I guess the year of EI is kind of doing that.
Post a Comment
<< Home