A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Monday, December 03, 2007

Forgive Me?

It's not that I didn't have anything to write about, it was just finding the energy to sit down and compose something at the end of my day. But that's all over now folks - the contract is over and I'm at home hibernating on this wintery, stormy day. My boys are asleep (Krazy is sick) and I'm busy getting caught up on things like my blog and making lists.

I love making lists. I'm an organizer, safely far enough from the obsessive-compulsive line, but I really do like things in my life to be neat and tidy. Minus dust bunnies and piles of clothes..I'm not THAT kind of neat and tidy. :) I'm trying to think of who I need to buy Christmas gifts for and what I should get them. I'm also trying to think of things I need to buy for the baby and things I need to get out and/or cook up to freeze for the hectic time ahead.

I'm a procrastinator too, which is partly why I'm on the Internet instead of making aforementioned lists. I'll get to it but I thought I would take today, my first day of contract and commute freedom, to do whatever I want. For example, I sit here with a tub of Duncan Hines icing for me to snack on. So disturbing, yet so good!

Well darlings, I'm happy to be back on here. I will try and be more diligent over the next little while. You can expect a return to negligence once the baby is here but that gives us a few weeks together anyway. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Dread Pirate Jessica said…

    Duncan Hines! Duncan Hines! Fuck, I wish I was pregnant sometimes.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Baywatch said…

    Hey melbine - was just over at spliffy's and learned that you got yrself that new baby already! Big Congrats! Any thoughts on a name? Possibly Duncan Hines?

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Thanks for the congrats, Baywatch! Have we officially met? Nice to meet you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home