Yada-yada-yada
I thought I better make sure that my swimsuit still fits before Tink's first winter swimming lesson begins tomorrow. He had outgrown his summer one and it looks like I've maybe outgrown mine as well! I'm exaggerating, but I had some more room when Tink was nursing full-time instead of just before bed like he does now. It's funny how, at the time, I complained that I was 10 pounds underweight. Now I complain because I feel that I'm 10 pounds overweight. I really did need to put some weight back on way back in July...but I'm perfectly fine now. Well, I weigh my typical January weight of 5 lbs. over my normal...
Yada-yada-yada...
I've made an appointment with the explosives firm to come and document our "structure" before they start blasting away on the 22nd. They say that "any information collected will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Policy" and then you can go to their website and check it out. From an archival point of view (which I'm almost always viewing things from), it would be so cool/interesting for future generations if they kept all the photographs, videos, and written documentation of houses and businesses that they've inspected. I'm going to check out their policy...
Yada-yada-yada...
I don't have too much more to say. I haven't really been too inspired to post lately, you know the post-holiday, new year urge to lay low so you can recoup some of your energy and finances? I guess that's what I've been doing...maybe the swimming lesson will rev me up a bit tomorrow...
Yada-yada-yada....
Yada-yada-yada...
I've made an appointment with the explosives firm to come and document our "structure" before they start blasting away on the 22nd. They say that "any information collected will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Policy" and then you can go to their website and check it out. From an archival point of view (which I'm almost always viewing things from), it would be so cool/interesting for future generations if they kept all the photographs, videos, and written documentation of houses and businesses that they've inspected. I'm going to check out their policy...
Yada-yada-yada...
I don't have too much more to say. I haven't really been too inspired to post lately, you know the post-holiday, new year urge to lay low so you can recoup some of your energy and finances? I guess that's what I've been doing...maybe the swimming lesson will rev me up a bit tomorrow...
Yada-yada-yada....


2 Comments:
At 2:45 PM,
Dread Pirate Jessica said…
Finances. Boooooooo.
At 6:54 PM,
Melbine said…
Tell me about it! January's always pretty brutal...ah well. It's best to start off the year thinking frugally, isn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home