Snotty McSnot
Tink has a pretty full-fledged snot face. I am very happy that it has taken him 14 months to get a real cold, but not so happy about him not being able to breathe through his nose. Considering all of the sickness in the air while we were at home, it's pretty amazing that this is all that got through his immune system. What a healthy boy.
Ms. P gets in tonight with her mother and I am really looking forward to her visit! She hasn't met Tink yet, I hope she's prepared for the onslaught of interaction. It became very clear to me while at home and watching my quiet niece - Tink is going to be a social human being. Anyone that knows Krazy and I, knows that he got this gene from me. Don't get me wrong, I am a true introvert to the core, but introverts can be very social and friendly. Krazy is in his own way, it just takes a while to get to know him. Say, a couple years or so!! (sorry, but you know it's true)
I am really excited about 2007 and I hope that my positive outlook will spread out to the world around me. I am very convinced that negativity breeds negativity so my biggest resolution (besides trying to drop the 5 lbs. I gained over the holidays) is to be positive...without going Pollyanna on everyone.
Ms. P gets in tonight with her mother and I am really looking forward to her visit! She hasn't met Tink yet, I hope she's prepared for the onslaught of interaction. It became very clear to me while at home and watching my quiet niece - Tink is going to be a social human being. Anyone that knows Krazy and I, knows that he got this gene from me. Don't get me wrong, I am a true introvert to the core, but introverts can be very social and friendly. Krazy is in his own way, it just takes a while to get to know him. Say, a couple years or so!! (sorry, but you know it's true)
I am really excited about 2007 and I hope that my positive outlook will spread out to the world around me. I am very convinced that negativity breeds negativity so my biggest resolution (besides trying to drop the 5 lbs. I gained over the holidays) is to be positive...without going Pollyanna on everyone.


3 Comments:
At 1:24 PM,
Sugarplum said…
So you aren't making any resolutions, then? You've always been the most rosy person I know.
Let me know what you guys are up to. Mr. H wants in on it too.
At 1:35 PM,
Dread Pirate Jessica said…
I think you're right, Mel.
At 10:15 AM,
Melbine said…
You don't see me when I first get up in the morning. :) I'll give you a call soon, but we're up for coming in to town tonight!
Too bad you weren't here to join us Mistress!
Post a Comment
<< Home