Hump Day
Not too much to report today except that it's the middle of the week and it's COLD up here! May I just say - finally! I didn't realize how much of a winter person I was until I didn't get one. I finally do believe all those people that say our winters define our sense of selves much more than some of us Canadians thought it did.
I went to see the Frenchman conservator today to look at the work he's completed on my Great-Grandma's painted photograph. It looks really great and now I need to get in touch with the fam to see who wants a reproduction of the pretty picture.
I've been eating a yummy Dutch cookie from Ms. P's Mom. It's quite sweet, and yet, salty?!
*whistle-whistle-whistle* *crickets*
Yup, that's all I got. Sorry. I think I'm going to go and take a nap.
I went to see the Frenchman conservator today to look at the work he's completed on my Great-Grandma's painted photograph. It looks really great and now I need to get in touch with the fam to see who wants a reproduction of the pretty picture.
I've been eating a yummy Dutch cookie from Ms. P's Mom. It's quite sweet, and yet, salty?!
*whistle-whistle-whistle* *crickets*
Yup, that's all I got. Sorry. I think I'm going to go and take a nap.


2 Comments:
At 3:14 PM,
Dread Pirate Jessica said…
Mmmm, I LOVE Mrs. P's cookies. The ones with the chocolate too. LIke exotic shortbread! So good. I think the salty might be butter. Or even salt. Yum.
At 5:15 PM,
Melbine said…
Nope - it's salt, says so right on the package! It's actually not homemade by Mrs. P herself, just bought at the local Dutch store of her friend...
Post a Comment
<< Home