A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Monday, January 15, 2007

She's Such A Teese

Last night I had the most fantastical dream that culminated in a field trip to see a live Dita von Teese performance. The strangest part about my dream was that the von Teese show was just the backdrop for some emotional showdowns with old high school friends. So there's Dita in the background, making balloon animals with her vulva, while I'm having a serious meltdown in front of my friend. I'm not too sure what all this is about, except that I usually dream about old friends after I've chatted with one of them on the phone (as I did last night). Dita von Teese likely came into the picture because I read recently that she's divorcing Marilyn Manson. Thank God, she could do so much better than the geek-turned-freakshow. Don't get me wrong, I have always felt he gave very intelligent and succinct interviews, but he's not as confident as he lets on if he needs to wear bizarre contact lenses to change his eye colour.

Anyway, I could have linked some pretty racy pictures of Dita, but I went with the one you see above. If you really want to see some more, you can always check out this website. My dream also reminded me that Krazy and I are due to receive The Notorious Bettie Paige from Zip.ca sometime in the next few months. Has anyone seen it and is it as good as it looks?

The Explotech gal showed up this morning to document our foundation and windows before they start blasting next week. I feel much more reassured after speaking with her, it will only be 1 or 2 blasts a day and the likelihood of any resultant damage is minimal to nil. Tink really liked her, he kept walking over to the foyer and saying hi well after she was gone. Babies are cute.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Dread Pirate Jessica said…

    I had a dream I was fighting Godzilla last night. It was awesome.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Wow, seems like fantastical dreams were the order of the day!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger katrina said…

    I'm supercurious now... as I know your old high school friends... :-)

    Unfortunately my dreams have not been so interesting lately, I dreamed I was late for work last night, and then woke up 1/2 an hour late (no I was not actually late for work today). *yawn*

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Well, I was speaking with our dear friend expecting a baby SOON! I didn't dream about her though...maybe you need to something unusual before bed to rev up the dream content?!

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger katrina said…

    I got a preggers picture from her earlier this week - so cute! :)

    hrm, unusual things before bed... I shall set forth for adventures - next week. (this week, already have the very usual plans)

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Hey - I haven't gotten any preggers pictures, did you have to ask for them??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home