A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shiny New Me

In a bid to regain comment access on Sugarplum's blog, I have decided to switch to the new blogger format. It doesn't really seem that different except they've suckered me into creating a google account and I can create a subject label for the post, if I so choose.

There is not much going on in my world right now. Well, there's lots but instead of tackling my task list I am sitting on the computer, pretending that I don't have to get organized! Ask anyone, I am Queen of the Procrastinators.

A big congratulations to Ms. D and Mr. C for purchasing their first home! Welcome to the world of mortgage payments, heh heh. I know they are going to love being home owners though, there's such a sense of pride in owning something as sizeable as a house.

I realized with a start earlier in the morning that I am actually 28, not 27!! I suppose that this will start happening more frequently, the older I get. I have heard of 50 year-olds staring at themselves in the mirror, wondering where their 25 year-old self went! I should ask Oma Bear if she thinks of herself as a 76 year-old, or rather, a young beautiful 25 year-old with her firstborn. Hmmm....

These are my random thoughts for today. I'm surprised that I can think of anything with all of the rumbling going on across the way. They have decided that this is a good time of year to create a road through the undeveloped land behind our house. Imagine being the sucker that has to jackhammer through the ground in December!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Sugarplum said…

    Well this December isn't so bad since the ground can't be frozen yet.

    Just to let you know, the website doesn't look any different from this angle. I'm glad you're able to post again. Those sneaky people at Google.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said…

    I switched too. Now I can say things on your blog again, like that I can believe I'm 28, but not that I still get zits sometimes.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Yay, happy to have you back Mistress! I know, no one ever told me when I was a little girl that it would be handy to hang onto my zit cream into my late twenties!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home