Shh! It's A Secret!
Have you heard about The Secret? It is a new movie that is trying to reveal to people the power of their thoughts. To me it is nothing that I haven't heard before, but the hype is that this is ground-breaking, revolutionary stuff. I should probably watch the movie before I judge it, but it looks like this is just common sense ideas and now there's a group of people that are getting really rich off of introducing these ideas in a new way. I guess their positive visualization is working out for them!
I don't really have anything else to write vibrantly about today. It is such a yucky day, I suppose it's appropriate for the first day of December.
I'll leave you with a picture..hmm..what's in my archives here..
Ah yes, one year ago today Tink turned one month old! It was hard to visualize a year ago in my sleep-deprived, nipple-sore state, but Tink has gone on to become such a happy, busy, sweet bundle of joy to take care of. That was his secret that he wasn't sharing with us yet. :) He was just sharing his pooping, crying, and knack of knowing when we had just drifted off to sleep..ah, newborns. Good thing they're so tiny and helpless and precious!
I don't really have anything else to write vibrantly about today. It is such a yucky day, I suppose it's appropriate for the first day of December.
I'll leave you with a picture..hmm..what's in my archives here..
Ah yes, one year ago today Tink turned one month old! It was hard to visualize a year ago in my sleep-deprived, nipple-sore state, but Tink has gone on to become such a happy, busy, sweet bundle of joy to take care of. That was his secret that he wasn't sharing with us yet. :) He was just sharing his pooping, crying, and knack of knowing when we had just drifted off to sleep..ah, newborns. Good thing they're so tiny and helpless and precious!


3 Comments:
At 2:04 PM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Newborns are scary, scary creatures.
At 2:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
I hadn't heard about the secret but it looks like they did a good job of making it look really mystifying. If that's what the secret is that's a real rip-off. Of course all the great thinkers knew how to use their minds. Not to mention the power of prayer...
At 6:47 PM,
Melbine said…
I agree with both of you heartily! Have a great weekend gals..
Post a Comment
<< Home