Rain, Rain, Go Away
I actually really like rainy days. The only bad thing about it is I just feel like lazing around all day and eating chocolate and watching tearjerkers. That doesn't really work anymore with a ten and a half month old on the loose!
We just finished up The Lost City and the second half was even better than the first. Nelbine and I do seem to have different taste in movies though. As you know from previous posts, I lean towards catharsis and deep thought, even if the film takes me to a sad or negative place. I think Nelbine prefers to not get so upset!
Krazy is out on one of his regular dates with Mr. C. I'm not even too sure what they're doing tonight but I'm sure that they will have fun. I am so glad that he has a best friend. I think it's really important for guys to have someone in their lives that they can just completely be themselves with. That goes for girls too. We all need a best friend besides the best friend that our life partner's inevitably become. If you have a life partner...
The next half a week is shaping up to be busy but a good busy. Not chores, but fun things like make-up consultations and weddings. At what point I decided make-up consultations are fun I do not know but I am absurdly excited to hear what the undertone colour of my skin is!
Night-night.
We just finished up The Lost City and the second half was even better than the first. Nelbine and I do seem to have different taste in movies though. As you know from previous posts, I lean towards catharsis and deep thought, even if the film takes me to a sad or negative place. I think Nelbine prefers to not get so upset!
Krazy is out on one of his regular dates with Mr. C. I'm not even too sure what they're doing tonight but I'm sure that they will have fun. I am so glad that he has a best friend. I think it's really important for guys to have someone in their lives that they can just completely be themselves with. That goes for girls too. We all need a best friend besides the best friend that our life partner's inevitably become. If you have a life partner...
The next half a week is shaping up to be busy but a good busy. Not chores, but fun things like make-up consultations and weddings. At what point I decided make-up consultations are fun I do not know but I am absurdly excited to hear what the undertone colour of my skin is!
Night-night.


3 Comments:
At 8:33 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Yeah . . . I wish Figaro had a man friend here. He will soon, I'm sure, but I'm afraid of drowning him in my estrogen.
At 1:59 PM,
Sugarplum said…
I agree. My fiance has no best friend here but tons around the world. He has taken over some of my guy friends but I don't think it's the same. He's not going to meet anyone at school, either. There are 3 boys in his program! Why don't any guys want to be elementary school teachers? There is nothing sexier than a male kindergarden teacher. We had a japanese student we used to teach who was one and he was delicious and EVERYONE had a crush on him. What a cutie! And how cool do you have to be to teach little kids?!
At 8:56 AM,
Melbine said…
Does your fiancé like the 3 other guys in his program? Maybe he'll get to know them pretty well..maybe he'll need to seek out J*Fish for some male company..
I'm sure Figaro will find a male friend to court soon. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home