My Love
Has anyone else heard the second single from Justin Timberlake's anticipated sophomore album? It's called My Love, and while the lyrics are a no-brainer, the music is hot hot hot. I love it! I'm not surprised though, I'm a sucker for a falsetto and a sexy rhythm.
It is hump day which means that I can officially start anticipating the long weekend. My sister and her fiancé (so cool to say that!) will be arriving on Saturday to move her temporarily into our digs. It will be very cool to have her here. Our wedding is still fresh in my head and I kept all of the mailing lists and who our parents invited etc. so it will be really helpful for her to have all of this stuff.
Tomorrow Tink is going to his grandparents for his first extended babysitting experience. I am helping T.O. move out of her apartment so he needs to be out of the way. He's going to be with Sweet One and Whistler for probably 4 hours - which is a big deal for me! You might think that's nothing, but when you spend every day, all day with someone, that's something! You might say I'm a bit attached...
It is hump day which means that I can officially start anticipating the long weekend. My sister and her fiancé (so cool to say that!) will be arriving on Saturday to move her temporarily into our digs. It will be very cool to have her here. Our wedding is still fresh in my head and I kept all of the mailing lists and who our parents invited etc. so it will be really helpful for her to have all of this stuff.
Tomorrow Tink is going to his grandparents for his first extended babysitting experience. I am helping T.O. move out of her apartment so he needs to be out of the way. He's going to be with Sweet One and Whistler for probably 4 hours - which is a big deal for me! You might think that's nothing, but when you spend every day, all day with someone, that's something! You might say I'm a bit attached...


5 Comments:
At 12:58 PM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
How could you not be attached to that little love thug? It'll be fun to see you guys in September and see how he's grown!
At 1:07 PM,
Melbine said…
Well that's what I think too! Very excited to see you in a few weeks!
At 8:02 AM,
Sugarplum said…
Is T.O. your cousin? I didn't realize she was leaving. I see that, and damn Football, all I can think of is Terrel Owens. Damn it!!!! I have been tainted!
At 8:36 AM,
Melbine said…
Yes that's my cousin and yes you're tainted! She's actually just moving across town..
At 10:12 AM,
Sugarplum said…
Oh good.
Post a Comment
<< Home