Matthew Broderick and I - Together At Last?
After seeing this on Calisaurus' blog, I decided that it looked like too much fun to not do. You upload your picture and then they go through their database of celebrities to see who you most closely resemble. I'm pretty happy about the Katie Holmes and Mira Sorvino comparisons, but I'm not so sure about Matthew Broderick. Yeah, he's cute_but_he's a guy! Hello? I indicated that I was a female! Maybe with my hair pulled back in the picture they thought I looked mannish. I don't know. Anyway, you should really try it for some fun.Tink's night went exponentially better last night. Thank goodness because that was pretty rough going night before last.


3 Comments:
At 1:47 PM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Huh! There is a touch of Mira Sorvino about you . . . I think I'll do this with a photo of my cat.
At 2:44 PM,
Sugarplum said…
Hah! That's funny, mistress.
I don't think they're saying you're mannish! You just could be Matt's bro. Nothing wrong with that!
At 6:31 PM,
Melbine said…
Matt's bro? Hmm, hopefully you mean sis! :)
I take that as a huge compliment that you think there's a touch of Mira about me Mistress..
Yeah, I was having some fun with it. For some reason when I put my picture of me sticking my tongue out at Krazy a few years ago all these Asian women were matches. What's with that?
Post a Comment
<< Home