Standing on Empty
Tink saw his paternal (thanks for pointing that out Mr. C!) grandparents for the first time in almost a month today! I think they were shocked at all the changes in him! I see him every day and I still find it shocking when I stop to think about how much he's developing. Today while they were here he was desperately trying to stand. It won't be long. That will most certainly change everything..
I'm feeling more settled in today. We're all unpacked minus the things I was given from Grandma's house. And the ugly ceramic bowls that Krazy bought for me at the farm auction he went to with my Dad. I'm pretty sure my Dad put him up to it although he's denying this. They're not so bad but I have no idea where we're going to put the damn things. They'd be fabulous for french onion soup, which we never have!
Today is our engagement anniversary. The day that Krazy proposed to me up at the cottage three years ago. We haven't been able to celebrate it the same way that we have in the past but at least we remembered it! I have heard some beautiful engagement stories which always makes me punch Krazy in the arm and tell him he's a jerk. But then I think, but that's who he is. It wouldn't have made sense for him to plan some romantic adventure that would eventually end in him on one knee with a ring in his hand. And I like it like that. Do you think this kind of thing matters?
I'm feeling more settled in today. We're all unpacked minus the things I was given from Grandma's house. And the ugly ceramic bowls that Krazy bought for me at the farm auction he went to with my Dad. I'm pretty sure my Dad put him up to it although he's denying this. They're not so bad but I have no idea where we're going to put the damn things. They'd be fabulous for french onion soup, which we never have!
Today is our engagement anniversary. The day that Krazy proposed to me up at the cottage three years ago. We haven't been able to celebrate it the same way that we have in the past but at least we remembered it! I have heard some beautiful engagement stories which always makes me punch Krazy in the arm and tell him he's a jerk. But then I think, but that's who he is. It wouldn't have made sense for him to plan some romantic adventure that would eventually end in him on one knee with a ring in his hand. And I like it like that. Do you think this kind of thing matters?


3 Comments:
At 9:30 AM,
Sugarplum said…
Of course not. What is important is that you got the right guy. He'll learn to be romantic and eventually will get it right on an anniversary if you keep punching him in the arm.
At 2:39 PM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
I concur. If concur means what I think it does.
At 6:24 PM,
Melbine said…
Hey you two! My most loyal readers. :) I've missed you both!
Post a Comment
<< Home