A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All In Good Time

I know that everything happens for a reason. Or at least that's the comforting philosophy that I like to live by. But I cannot figure out what the hell I'm supposed to be gaining by not getting much sleep the last week?? Tink has been waking up fairly early the last number of days due to heat, teething, or whatever. That's finally stopped and now this morning, the frickin' smoke detector starts announcing that the battery is low. I am very relieved that this little piece of technology is so on the ball about this. But I don't need to know at 4:23 a.m. Thank you very much.

Besides that things are swell. Actually, I'm still feeling anxious about just how much I have to get ready before we head home. It's time for me to start compiling a list because I can't keep track of things in my head. One thing I don't like about travelling is trying to have the foresight to predict what you'll need to have on your person for two weeks in advance. Whine, whine.

Speaking of things in my head, I cannot get UFOs and the mysteries of Jesus out of my brain! Where did that come from you may ask yourself? I just finished reading Sylvia Browne's Secrets and Mysteries of the World and is it ever wild! But I believe it. What would she have to gain by trying to convince people that we're not alone and that Jesus married and had seven children?

One last thing - if you noticed that you couldn't access my blog from Monday night to last night, I have no answers for you. Thank goodness Krazy knows about computery things because he figured it out. I tried to remember my user name and password but couldn't. My brain has no use for trivial things like that anymore!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said…

    When I travel I figure I'll always be fine as long as I have my Mastercard, which is probably why my Mastercard bill is fucking huge.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Ha! But doesn't it drive you crazy when you have to buy something that you already have a perfectly good duplicate of at home?

    As long as I have my boobs with me for Tink I'll always be fine. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home