Feeling Anxious
You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach (wherever that is) when you realize that you have just a bit too much to do in the amount of time you've been given? It all started when my trip home to visit the family got pushed ahead by 4 days since Krazy has to Californicate for work. He'll be gone for a week so in our infinite wisdom, we thought it would make more sense for Tink and I to travel home with Mama and Papa Bear after they leave next Tuesday. But now I'm realizing that I really, really needed those days here.
Sigh. It's bleeping beep hot here. Tink and I met some ex-co-workers of mine downtown for a morning break and it was already gross out at 10:30. Lovely to see my friends again though. They're all madly in love with Tink, as is our cleaning lady. I should really think of a name for her instead of continually calling her the cleaning lady. Anyhoo, he's the only thing that will actually stop that work horse from working. She is a machine!
The weekend was very nice but very busy. Not a good time for Tink to start waking up anywhere between 4:45 and 5:45 for the day. We're hoping it's because of the 4 teeth trying to break through up top. Mistress La Spliffe and Sugarplum went to a farmer's market with me where I bought treats and veggies. Ms. C hung out with me on Saturday night while Krazy and Long Dong celebrated Long Dong's last days of bachelorhood in high style. I bought her some 'bits of dicks' (chocolate) to get in the spirit of things but I forgot to get out the penis straws...
Yesterday I met up with Mistress and Sugarplum again for Bluesfest, along with The Cuz, and watched some disco giants get down and shake their booty. The funniest moment of the night was when KC called Cher a bitch!
I'm going to physio tonight - I can't believe how sore dancing made me last night. I suck. But I bet that KC has to go to physio today too after his dancing..don't get me wrong, he did fabulous for a 55 year old. But he's no Mick Jagger!
Sigh. It's bleeping beep hot here. Tink and I met some ex-co-workers of mine downtown for a morning break and it was already gross out at 10:30. Lovely to see my friends again though. They're all madly in love with Tink, as is our cleaning lady. I should really think of a name for her instead of continually calling her the cleaning lady. Anyhoo, he's the only thing that will actually stop that work horse from working. She is a machine!
The weekend was very nice but very busy. Not a good time for Tink to start waking up anywhere between 4:45 and 5:45 for the day. We're hoping it's because of the 4 teeth trying to break through up top. Mistress La Spliffe and Sugarplum went to a farmer's market with me where I bought treats and veggies. Ms. C hung out with me on Saturday night while Krazy and Long Dong celebrated Long Dong's last days of bachelorhood in high style. I bought her some 'bits of dicks' (chocolate) to get in the spirit of things but I forgot to get out the penis straws...
Yesterday I met up with Mistress and Sugarplum again for Bluesfest, along with The Cuz, and watched some disco giants get down and shake their booty. The funniest moment of the night was when KC called Cher a bitch!
I'm going to physio tonight - I can't believe how sore dancing made me last night. I suck. But I bet that KC has to go to physio today too after his dancing..don't get me wrong, he did fabulous for a 55 year old. But he's no Mick Jagger!


3 Comments:
At 12:58 PM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
I think KC would have been fine to look at if we'd just seen the glittery little figure dancing on stage and not the high-def video screens.
At 8:45 AM,
Sugarplum said…
I have woken up every day this week with disco in my head and an extra skip in my step. The Bluesfest was good for the soul. I never realized how much I like disco!
At 8:54 AM,
Melbine said…
How could we not love disco? It's what we felt the vibrations of in our mommy's tummies...well, my mommy anyway. She's the world's biggest ABBA fan!
Post a Comment
<< Home