A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Missed You!

Oh I've missed you darling blog. I finally remembered my username and password. I have to go but I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you! More later!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said…

    YAY!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Hi there, you can see from my newest post what's been going on here. So hard. But you have no idea how glad I am to have been at home already.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Sugarplum said…

    Welcome back. Maybe this will help you through your grief and give you time to deal with your grandma's passing in your own private way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home