Free Your Skin's Spirit...
...that was the bunk from the website of the skin care line that the aesthetician gave me samples of 2 weeks ago. I felt quite guilty at how neglectful I've been of my skin ever since my birthday facial when I thought the lady was going to fall over when I said I didn't wash my face. This apparent lack of hygiene mostly stemmed from my skin having quieted down after some late puberty acne and I didn't want to push things! I figured that if it was happy it's best to leave things alone. Anyhoo, I thought I'd check out the website to see if I could be convinced to buy the over-priced, though lovely smelling, cleanser and lotion. How do they expect to be taken seriously with a byline like 'Free Your Skin's Spirit'? Sheesh.
Krazy is waiting for his bud Long Dong to come over. Long Dong is apparently a bit tipsy after imbibing at a co-worker's promotion party, where the beer was free. They plan to watch the second Superman I believe. Most of their get-togethers involve films and/or video games. When I get together with my friends, sometimes a movie is involved. But mostly we like to hang out so that we can talk. And talk. And talk. Boys don't seem to need to do that?
Tink got his first wagon ride today when our neighbours took him in their daughter's wagon. It's a two-seater and man it was pretty funny to watch the expression on Tink's face as he was being carted away by a relative stranger! He looked confused, but it could have just been momentary blindness from looking into the sun. He grew to love it though, I'll have to post a picture next time it happens. Yes, occasionally I may include a picture of the wee one...
...please don't take it and misuse it somehow! Yes, I am a cynical, mistrustful human being.
Krazy is waiting for his bud Long Dong to come over. Long Dong is apparently a bit tipsy after imbibing at a co-worker's promotion party, where the beer was free. They plan to watch the second Superman I believe. Most of their get-togethers involve films and/or video games. When I get together with my friends, sometimes a movie is involved. But mostly we like to hang out so that we can talk. And talk. And talk. Boys don't seem to need to do that?
Tink got his first wagon ride today when our neighbours took him in their daughter's wagon. It's a two-seater and man it was pretty funny to watch the expression on Tink's face as he was being carted away by a relative stranger! He looked confused, but it could have just been momentary blindness from looking into the sun. He grew to love it though, I'll have to post a picture next time it happens. Yes, occasionally I may include a picture of the wee one...
...please don't take it and misuse it somehow! Yes, I am a cynical, mistrustful human being.


2 Comments:
At 8:39 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Marketers only think about taglines sticking in your head when they make them up - think about "I'm lovin' it" for McDick's - doesn't need to make any sense as long as you remember it. Sometimes that makes them really stupid.
At 7:01 PM,
Melbine said…
True. But it has the opposite effect of making me not want to buy such a prissy skin care line. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home