A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Out Of Title Ideas

Is it possible for your muscles to get too big? My upper arms are insanely buff right now as Tink keeps gaining more and more weight. But they're sore a lot too. I had a muslce-related epiphany while we were at the mall today and I was wearing him in my handy-dandy carrier. That thing is probably causing all my shoulder/neck problems! It puts a lot of strain on my back and shoulders. I'm going to take it along with me to my physio appointment tomorrow evening and ask for the best placement. It's really convenient and Tink loves it so I'd like to continue using it.

He got a lot of attention while we were out today, as usual. The kid is cute and he knows it. He smiles, babbles and squeals for all the ladies. I've noticed that no one can ever be grumpy when I've got him around either. Normally cross sales associates remain very nice, even when I'm demanding annoying things of them.

Today's attempt at formula feeding went even better than yesterday. He drank 6 oz. and did not try and reach for my boob instead. Sigh. It apparently only took three days for the stinker to get used to not being offered the breast. It took practically three months for him to figure out breastfeeding fully and this took three days?? I'm soo..offended?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said…

    Have you ever tried a sling for the kid? I don't think it would help your back problemss- I was jsut curious because they look so comfy.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Melbine said…

    I had a mayan wrap when he was first born..and I was pretty uncomfortable in it. However, I've heard that's the case when they're newborn (it doesn't feel secure enough). But I bet now if I had one I could just have him sitting on my hip and off we go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home