What A Pain In The Neck
Today I experienced physiotherapy at its finest for the first time in my life. I don't know what all the fuss is about, as I can apply heat and Krazy can give me a good rub down too. But, I will be returning. No one told me how cute physiotherapists can be! "Mountie Man" was tall, blonde and blue-eyed and had dimples to die for. He had a great sense of humour, was very kind to the old lady who was also there, and lit up with interest when I spoke about Tink. Plus, he told me I had a very long neck which pleased me to bits. Who doesn't like a compliment? For all you single ladies out there, he's available and looking! This 34-year-old man's biological clock is ticking. Krazy has jokingly (I think?) forbidden me to go back, but he knows that he's my one and only. :)
My neck and shoulders are sore right now, but I think that's a good thing? You know, it having to get worse before it gets better? I'm also signed up for massage therapy now as well. I kid you not, I was told I could choose either Olga, or Boris, for my massages. I immediately pictured some kind of German tag-team wrestlers doing some severe damage on my back...I decided to go with Olga. Especially if I'm going to have to take my shirt off - I still have some modicum of decency, even after going through the pregnancy and labour process where everyone and their dog saw my naked body.
Tink was more receptive to the formula today. He drank 1.5 ounces for Krazy while I was at my appointment. This secretly made me sad because I was kind of hoping that it would take weeks and weeks for him to get used to it. On the other hand, it was pretty liberating to not have to be at home for a feeding.
In other news, Jericho has found employment for the summer courtesy of my father-in-law, Whistler! This is most excellent as he has been out of a job since a month after the election ended.
My neck and shoulders are sore right now, but I think that's a good thing? You know, it having to get worse before it gets better? I'm also signed up for massage therapy now as well. I kid you not, I was told I could choose either Olga, or Boris, for my massages. I immediately pictured some kind of German tag-team wrestlers doing some severe damage on my back...I decided to go with Olga. Especially if I'm going to have to take my shirt off - I still have some modicum of decency, even after going through the pregnancy and labour process where everyone and their dog saw my naked body.
Tink was more receptive to the formula today. He drank 1.5 ounces for Krazy while I was at my appointment. This secretly made me sad because I was kind of hoping that it would take weeks and weeks for him to get used to it. On the other hand, it was pretty liberating to not have to be at home for a feeding.
In other news, Jericho has found employment for the summer courtesy of my father-in-law, Whistler! This is most excellent as he has been out of a job since a month after the election ended.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home