A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Forget What I Was Going To Say...

I just got home from a one hour massage by Olga, the massage therapist. Wow. My question is, how did this woman know exactly where I would be sore? It was perfect. I can easily see how this could get addictive. Forget about Mountie Man, she is the new favourite person in my life!

Before I left for my appointment, I was planning to write a whiny posting complaining about how uncomfortable thongs are, how annoying the new 10-digit phone numbers are, and how frustrating it is that Tink will say "Da-da" in response to my encouraging "Ma-ma". I could still write about these things but there wouldn't be any point with my zen mood.

I'm going to go and get some ginger-lemon cookies and watch So You Think You Can Dance. Yes, it's my guilty pleasure. I mostly feel pleasure, though, as opposed to guilt. Especially in my relaxed, peaced-out frame of mind right now!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said…

    Mmmm yeah. I've only got one full body massage from a professional and I fell deeply in love with her in exactly the same way. Forget Happy Endings. Forget sex. Just give me an RMT.

    For awhile.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Melbine said…

    God Bless RMTs. She had parked right beside my car and her van was full of cute pro-massage stickers. Like, the world would be a better place if everyone just had a massage (I'm paraphrasing).

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    Love your blog. I have been checking it for the last few days, and it cracks me up everytime I read it. I am still going through the frustrating Mama/Dada thing. If my little guy hears Dad's voice on the phone, it's "Dada dada", but I still only get Mama if he's really desperate (ie. I'm out of the room) or if he's angry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home