Sucked Dry
I finally got my first mosquito bite of the year, way on the east side of the city at my brother's place. Damn east side. I managed to kill the little beast just as it was drinking so not only do I have an itchy, raised bump on my elbow, but a nice smattering of blood to go with it!
My brother, Jericho, came over this afternoon to hang out with his godson Tink and help us create Krazy's Father's Day gift. Hilarity and chaos ensued! I cannot reveal what happened until after the weekend as Krazy likes to check out my blog occasionally. I hope he likes it! Tink loves his uncle/godfather. They have a lot of fun together. Thank goodness he was here today because it was a bad napping day for the wee one and I was getting frustrated by the end of the day. I suspect that his top teeth are working overtime, trying to cut through the gum. I also suspect that he is now having too much fun when he's awake so he fights his naps. I suspect a lot of things. That's all you can do when you have absolutely no idea why your baby is behaving a certain way that doesn't fit logically into your rational, adult world.
I spoke with my friend Lady Guinevere today. Her 6.5 month old baby girl is not sleeping very well. I feel for her and her partner. This too shall pass my friend!
My brother, Jericho, came over this afternoon to hang out with his godson Tink and help us create Krazy's Father's Day gift. Hilarity and chaos ensued! I cannot reveal what happened until after the weekend as Krazy likes to check out my blog occasionally. I hope he likes it! Tink loves his uncle/godfather. They have a lot of fun together. Thank goodness he was here today because it was a bad napping day for the wee one and I was getting frustrated by the end of the day. I suspect that his top teeth are working overtime, trying to cut through the gum. I also suspect that he is now having too much fun when he's awake so he fights his naps. I suspect a lot of things. That's all you can do when you have absolutely no idea why your baby is behaving a certain way that doesn't fit logically into your rational, adult world.
I spoke with my friend Lady Guinevere today. Her 6.5 month old baby girl is not sleeping very well. I feel for her and her partner. This too shall pass my friend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home