When I'm 64
Paul McCartney is 64 today, and I don't know about you, but I sure wonder what's going through his head as he ponders his life versus his famous song about being 64. Poor Sir Paul is about to delve into a messy divorce - guess Heather won't need him when he's 64! You're put out to pasture mister...
Happy Father's Day everyone! We're going to check out the local municipal pool to see what Tink thinks of it before the big swimming lessons start next month. We'll also make a trip over to the in-laws to say hello and have some Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt time for the wee one. Then it will be back to tidying to prepare for the wonderful cleaner tomorrow.
Really, I wonder what made Paul decide on 64. Did it rhyme nicely with the rest of the lyrics? I don't have the song memorized so I can't remember. I wonder what MY life will be like when I'm 64? Wait - doesn't he have like, a 2 year old or something?? You shouldn't be having to deal with that in your sixties...
Happy Father's Day everyone! We're going to check out the local municipal pool to see what Tink thinks of it before the big swimming lessons start next month. We'll also make a trip over to the in-laws to say hello and have some Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt time for the wee one. Then it will be back to tidying to prepare for the wonderful cleaner tomorrow.
Really, I wonder what made Paul decide on 64. Did it rhyme nicely with the rest of the lyrics? I don't have the song memorized so I can't remember. I wonder what MY life will be like when I'm 64? Wait - doesn't he have like, a 2 year old or something?? You shouldn't be having to deal with that in your sixties...


2 Comments:
At 10:36 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
He married a girl 25 years younger than him . . . don't know what he was expecting, I have very little sympathy. I heard he threw her over, anyways.
At 12:06 PM,
Melbine said…
At least 25 years younger. Did he really? That's scandalous! What was he thinking?
Post a Comment
<< Home