Oh The Pain
I woke up this morning with a very sore neck. This has happened to me before and things don't bode well for me for the next few days. My neck will eventually get stiffer and stiffer until I can't turn my head either way and it will hurt to even hold it up. The last time this happened I was prescribed oxycodone. You know, the painkiller Courtney Love was found with when she was arrested for possession? It's the poor man's heroin. I have never felt so weird in my life. Then I vomited for 2 days after I stopped taking it. The doctor neglected to mention that it's important to wean off the drug carefully as the body will go through intense withdrawal. Very addictive. I thought I should try and make some money by selling my leftovers to the hoodlums that hang out near our house but Krazy talked me out of it.
Speaking of the punks in our neighbourhood, last night they decided it would be cool to smash in windows of cars parked on the road. Our neighbours got hit, along with two other people on our street. Idiots. What is wrong with kids these days? Tink would get his ass royally whooped if he ever even thought about doing that.
And speaking of Tink, the amazing sleep run is over. We believe he is dealing with some separation anxiety on top of teething because boy has he been clingy lately. No more sleeping through the night. Tonight he's already woken twice and he hasn't even been in bed two hours. Sigh. Good thing he's so cute.
Finally, speaking of cute - did anyone else watch the Serbia-Nederland match today? Cutie-patooties! I AM partial to Dutch men myself, the Dutch being so attractive you know. :)
Speaking of the punks in our neighbourhood, last night they decided it would be cool to smash in windows of cars parked on the road. Our neighbours got hit, along with two other people on our street. Idiots. What is wrong with kids these days? Tink would get his ass royally whooped if he ever even thought about doing that.
And speaking of Tink, the amazing sleep run is over. We believe he is dealing with some separation anxiety on top of teething because boy has he been clingy lately. No more sleeping through the night. Tonight he's already woken twice and he hasn't even been in bed two hours. Sigh. Good thing he's so cute.
Finally, speaking of cute - did anyone else watch the Serbia-Nederland match today? Cutie-patooties! I AM partial to Dutch men myself, the Dutch being so attractive you know. :)


4 Comments:
At 8:47 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Have you tried physical therapy instead of the drugs?
Kids *are* punks these days. They need more weed and less crank.
At 9:39 AM,
Melbine said…
No, I'm sure physical therapy would be much better. I know it's because I do so much bizarre twisting down to look at Spencer all the time..when I'm nursing, rocking, playing with him.
Kids have no sense of consequence anymore. I don't know how that happened, but I vow that my children will. Hopefully that keeps them away from punkdom.
At 9:58 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Baby boomers, that tyrannous individualistic majority generation, happened. I hate me some baby boomers.
At 6:52 PM,
Melbine said…
Ha-ha, aren't your parents baby boomers?? I think mine avoid it by a year or two..
..don't we really have the children of the sixties to blame? They're the ones with teenagers now. Damn hippies. La-di-da, don't what you want kiddies, it's a free world! Grr...
Wow, I sound like I'm 80. Damn hippies??
Post a Comment
<< Home