Bye-Bye Wasted Time
Tomorrow, for the first time in my life, I will be paying someone to make my nest clean. And boy am I excited! As my mother has pointed out to me before, what a thankless job cleaning is. Krazy and I have not been able to keep on top of it ever since Tink was born. We broke down a few weeks ago and started interviewing housecleaners. The woman we chose was the most expensive one but we have a good feeling about her. That, and her references sounded like they would have taken a bullet for her! The nail in the coffin (for our bank account only) was that she only had one spot left. Every second Monday from now until who-knows-when, our house is going to have a splendid bath.
It's not like we're going to have any more free time because we never actually cleaned all that much. We just won't have to feel guilty about mould growing in inappropriate places anymore. Horrible I know.
So farewell to you, wasted time. Now I can waste my time with something else!
It's not like we're going to have any more free time because we never actually cleaned all that much. We just won't have to feel guilty about mould growing in inappropriate places anymore. Horrible I know.
So farewell to you, wasted time. Now I can waste my time with something else!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home