Will You Marry Me?
I am in love with the cleaning lady. She exceeded my expectations this morning when she whipped our sorry-ass house into shape. I have asked Krazy if I have permission to ask her if she'd like to marry us. I don't know if I can wait another two weeks for her to come and clean and de-clutter!
I have come to the sad realization that I don't have any choice but to put Tink through some serious sleep "training" aka cry-it-out until you're blue in the face if you have to. I have become so frustrated that I am in a good position to listen fairly objectively while he bawls for an hour. That's my limit. Does that make me a horrible mother? I don't know.
I have come to the sad realization that I don't have any choice but to put Tink through some serious sleep "training" aka cry-it-out until you're blue in the face if you have to. I have become so frustrated that I am in a good position to listen fairly objectively while he bawls for an hour. That's my limit. Does that make me a horrible mother? I don't know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home