Sting Like A Bee
I'm nearly finished reading Gordon Sumner aka Sting's memoirs. It’s very interesting and has made me get out all my Sting music, which I haven’t listened to in ages. I love discovering life stories. Did you know that, tragically, his mother had an ongoing affair that the whole family knew about? Still, his parents stayed together for many, many years before eventually splitting. It broke his father’s heart.
Krazy has the day off tomorrow, yay! Originally, this was because we thought we would be in the midst of sleep training and that he would need a day off due to exhaustion. I'm really glad that it's just turned out to be a regular day off. We have some shit we need to get done around the house. I would like to take Tink into town too and take some nice pictures of him amongst the flowers. However, it's supposed to rain. Foiled again. I have been trying for a month to do this!
I don't have too much else to share. Today was a nice, peaceful day. Just how I like it.
Krazy has the day off tomorrow, yay! Originally, this was because we thought we would be in the midst of sleep training and that he would need a day off due to exhaustion. I'm really glad that it's just turned out to be a regular day off. We have some shit we need to get done around the house. I would like to take Tink into town too and take some nice pictures of him amongst the flowers. However, it's supposed to rain. Foiled again. I have been trying for a month to do this!
I don't have too much else to share. Today was a nice, peaceful day. Just how I like it.


3 Comments:
At 11:44 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Sounds like the kid has figured out how to be good . . . glad you guys have today to just chill together!
At 12:45 PM,
Melbine said…
Yeah, 3 nights in a row where I didn't get out of bed once and last night just a week touch up of milk at 4 (I figure he can't just completely go cold turkey off the night feeding, plus I kind of miss it) and that's it. GOOD BOY!
We're having a nice day so far, met Blonde Bitch (is that your name for her?) and her beau for breakfast on Preston and now we're just chilling in our cozy basement.
At 1:34 PM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Yeah, she's always been Blonde Bitch to me. Anonymity in play or not.
Sounds idyllic - enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home