COME ON NOW!
Read this: Kyoto bill sparks constitutional questions
Now tell me if you're not scared deeply that this is even a possibility in our country. I have confidence that we wouldn't just stand around and let the Conservatives become Fascist dictators, but still...COME ON NOW! Be careful what you threaten Mr. Baird and Mr. Harper. I don't normally write things in capital letters, so this shows you the depth of my outrage right now! I'm not going to write anymore about it because I don't want to start my afternoon off really mad and feeling helpless.
To calm down a bit, Tink had a little visit to the doctor's this morning to make sure that his phlegmy cough isn't anything more serious than a cough due to a cold. The doctor said to be on the lookout for a potential ear infection but hopefully it won't come to that. Tink is such a healthy little guy and already seems better from when I made the appointment yesterday. It's better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.
To calm down even further, last night Krazy and I did indeed stay home and got some yummy pizza from Tomaso. Next time I really want to try the pizza with your choice of fig or pear on it. Mmmm. Then we put Tink to bed and watched Possible Worlds, Robert LePage's only English film and our only Zip DVD that we haven't watched. It was very good, but I'm a huge LePage fan so I might be biased. Plus, Tilda Swinton was in it which I didn't know about and made the film even more enjoyable to watch. It's weird though, I'll tell you that right now.
Well, I'm so calmed down that I'm going to go and try out the exercise video that I ordered with my air miles. It's to do with a big ball and stretching out over it all Pilates style or something. I could go somewhere lewd right now but I won't.
Now tell me if you're not scared deeply that this is even a possibility in our country. I have confidence that we wouldn't just stand around and let the Conservatives become Fascist dictators, but still...COME ON NOW! Be careful what you threaten Mr. Baird and Mr. Harper. I don't normally write things in capital letters, so this shows you the depth of my outrage right now! I'm not going to write anymore about it because I don't want to start my afternoon off really mad and feeling helpless.
To calm down a bit, Tink had a little visit to the doctor's this morning to make sure that his phlegmy cough isn't anything more serious than a cough due to a cold. The doctor said to be on the lookout for a potential ear infection but hopefully it won't come to that. Tink is such a healthy little guy and already seems better from when I made the appointment yesterday. It's better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.
To calm down even further, last night Krazy and I did indeed stay home and got some yummy pizza from Tomaso. Next time I really want to try the pizza with your choice of fig or pear on it. Mmmm. Then we put Tink to bed and watched Possible Worlds, Robert LePage's only English film and our only Zip DVD that we haven't watched. It was very good, but I'm a huge LePage fan so I might be biased. Plus, Tilda Swinton was in it which I didn't know about and made the film even more enjoyable to watch. It's weird though, I'll tell you that right now.
Well, I'm so calmed down that I'm going to go and try out the exercise video that I ordered with my air miles. It's to do with a big ball and stretching out over it all Pilates style or something. I could go somewhere lewd right now but I won't.


4 Comments:
At 1:42 PM,
Dread Pirate Jessica said…
If they just ignore it, I hope Canadians are sensible enough to accept a forced election and boot these cunts (pardon me) out of power.
At 2:23 PM,
Sugarplum said…
Hear hear! It seems to me, though, that the only ones reporting on that topic are the CBC.
At 4:46 PM,
Melbine said…
So do you think the CBC is blowing it out of proportion? I should ask Ms. D about it, seeing as she helped to draft the bill!!
At 9:34 AM,
Sugarplum said…
No, I don't. I just think that CTV doesn't want to talk about it because, like the Conservatives, they want to ignore it.
Post a Comment
<< Home