It's Friday I'm in Love
I find it so interesting that even though I don't have to drag my ass out to some workplace everyday, I still get very excited about Fridays! I suppose it's because Krazy will be home and that is always nice. I also think it's hard to re-wire my brain after 20 years of Friday celebrating.
I do not really have anything else to say except enjoy your weekends! I'm looking forward to watching movies, giggling with Tink, and spending quality time with Krazy.
Oh, and tomorrow is Rememberance Day so try and make it to your local cenotaph if you can!
I do not really have anything else to say except enjoy your weekends! I'm looking forward to watching movies, giggling with Tink, and spending quality time with Krazy.
Oh, and tomorrow is Rememberance Day so try and make it to your local cenotaph if you can!


4 Comments:
At 10:39 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Happy weekend!
At 11:17 AM,
Anonymous said…
See you soon!
At 8:38 AM,
katrina said…
I taught my kids TGIF a couple of weeks ago :-)
hope your weekend was fun!
At 8:55 AM,
Melbine said…
My weekend was great! I love weekends. I'm glad that you're spreading the TGIF word all over the world Kat. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home