Re-Evaluating
After tossing and turning last night before falling asleep, bemoaning my cousin's predicament and actually shedding a tear or two for the guy, I've woken up this morning quite mad at him. How could he be so dumb? I also found out some more information care of the Guelph Mercury - they also found cocaine (not cool) there and this was the biggest bust in the county's history. Isn't that a great claim to fame? I laid in bed last night going through conversations and actions from the last few years, wondering what was truth and what was lies. That's what has me pissed off - all of the lying and the secrecy. He might have been involved with dangerous people that could have carried out threats to hurt his family. His family is my family and that's why I am pissed off. Argh. At one point last night I told Krazy I wish there was something I could do, like be a character witness or something; he astutely pointed out that I don't really know him anymore. A childhood playmate is hardly someone who can vouch for a strong, upstanding character. Holidays, weddings, and funerals do not constitute me knowing my cousin. Clearly.
That is all I am going to say about the subject except to say that their hearings are tomorrow and I hope things go well.
I think I am going to be posting less in the future due to the busy little almost-toddler on my hands! Since Tink is only napping once a day now (I fought the loss of 2 naps for 3 weeks before finally giving up this week) there is a lot more time for playing and less time for sitting at the computer.
I finally got to see Ms. D give an interview today; a new one regarding the clean air policy that the Conservatives have just put out. She did a great job and obviously I support anyone that is fighting for the planet!
That is all I am going to say about the subject except to say that their hearings are tomorrow and I hope things go well.
I think I am going to be posting less in the future due to the busy little almost-toddler on my hands! Since Tink is only napping once a day now (I fought the loss of 2 naps for 3 weeks before finally giving up this week) there is a lot more time for playing and less time for sitting at the computer.
I finally got to see Ms. D give an interview today; a new one regarding the clean air policy that the Conservatives have just put out. She did a great job and obviously I support anyone that is fighting for the planet!


3 Comments:
At 8:59 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Boo to posting less, and boo to cocaine. Sorry you're feeling angry.
At 9:12 AM,
Melbine said…
I am too. I am feeling different today again..you'd think I was going through the stages of grief or something.
I should probably still have time to post something in the evenings..but Tink is just so busy now! I don't sit at the computer nearly half the time that I used to. Not that that's bad really...
At 11:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
I second the boos above. I think posting is good for you and you should make an effort to keep up with it. Helps fight "mommy-brain" - you know, not talking to adults and only talking to babies. It nearly drove my sister crazy at times.
Post a Comment
<< Home