Angels Within?
Sugarplum and I felt compelled to have angel readings done from an 'angel guide/spiritual intuitive' last night. We were at Planet Botanix's one year anniversary celebration and I was fairly interested in these readings and what they might reveal. It was pretty crazy ladies and gents! Brian confirmed some things for me that I already knew and told me some mind-boggling things that I didn't know. He told me to go home and read up on 'Indigo Children' as I definitely appeared to be one.
And that's where the magic stopped for me. All of a sudden what felt like a unique interpretation of myself turned into a mass movement and transition that humanity is going through. I want to be a special individual, any smart psychic should know that! Sigh. Things got even stranger when I started to read up on 'Crystal Children', which is apparently the club that Tink belongs to. That was a real twilight zone - I've been staring intently at Tink this morning to see if there is anything alien-like about him but he just laughs back at me. Maybe as if to say, 'Of course I'm an alien you silly woman!'. Double sigh.
What Sugarplum and I concluded as our night together was wrapping up, is that anything of this nature can never hurt you, it can only help you. This is how I feel about everything 'New Age', whether it be astrology, numerology, soul channelling, or involving angels or spirit guides. Anything that can help me learn more about myself and/or my loved ones around me cannot be a bad thing. So while the magical quality of last night has worn off a bit I am still convinced that I was speaking with a highly intuitive, spiritual man last night and that he was definitely in sync with another side of this material world.
And that's where the magic stopped for me. All of a sudden what felt like a unique interpretation of myself turned into a mass movement and transition that humanity is going through. I want to be a special individual, any smart psychic should know that! Sigh. Things got even stranger when I started to read up on 'Crystal Children', which is apparently the club that Tink belongs to. That was a real twilight zone - I've been staring intently at Tink this morning to see if there is anything alien-like about him but he just laughs back at me. Maybe as if to say, 'Of course I'm an alien you silly woman!'. Double sigh.
What Sugarplum and I concluded as our night together was wrapping up, is that anything of this nature can never hurt you, it can only help you. This is how I feel about everything 'New Age', whether it be astrology, numerology, soul channelling, or involving angels or spirit guides. Anything that can help me learn more about myself and/or my loved ones around me cannot be a bad thing. So while the magical quality of last night has worn off a bit I am still convinced that I was speaking with a highly intuitive, spiritual man last night and that he was definitely in sync with another side of this material world.


4 Comments:
At 9:18 AM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
I'm inclined to agree with you.
At 9:46 AM,
Anonymous said…
He never said anything about indigo or crystal to me - it all seems so bizarre. For me, the magic hasn't warn off because he made me feel that everything that I know in my very being is worth listening to and anyone who doesn't understand needs to be treated with patience (sister and parents). And he made me think about my grandmother and how she was before she began to get sick and that is a good thing - whether I believe she is watching over me or not.
At 12:14 PM,
Melbine said…
It's very bizarre and that's the only thing that took the magic away. Otherwise I really value the things he said about Tink and about my burgeoning abilities.
You had such an important experience with him, it's so great how he made you feel and think.
At 3:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
I dropped a stitch in my knitting on the bus. I'm going to ask my grandma to help me figure out how to fix it cause she was such a good knitter. I'll let you know what happens. He-he.
Post a Comment
<< Home