A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Monday, November 13, 2006

Disappointment

Well it's looking like Ottawa's new mayor will be Larry O'Brien.

Look, I don't know much about the guy and I'm really glad it's not Bob Chiarelli, but for once I'd like the person who I think best represents me and my interests to get elected.

This self-made millionaire better turn this place around, otherwise I'll be anticipating our move even more.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said…

    Maybe he'll buy you all a light railway.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He said he was going to ditch the idea if there was any wiggle room in the contract. I'm sick of this too, Melbine. I'm sick of this too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home