The Good and the Bad & Ugly

My title is not a typo; I purposely put the bad and ugly together. In the vein of yesterday's post, I would like to rant a little bit about the man I saw on Ellen yesterday morning. He is none other than Lorenzo Borghese, a 'prince' from Italy, and the new 'Bachelor'. This guy has a New York accent, having been raised in America, and get this - he runs a pet cosmetics/spa company! I would have just left it that he's a little dorky and not that attractive but then he said (and I quote): "I don't think there's anything wrong with drunk women. Every man would tell you the same". This was his response to Ellen commenting on how the women always seem to be drunk on that show. His reply was in his rough New York accent with a sneer on his face and it just made him look so ugly and uncouth and such a complete disappointment to the Borghese name. I wonder how many of his ancestors are rolling in their graves? Let's really hope that he was just nervous about being on the Ellen Degeneres show and trying to be 'funny'.
Thankfully Ellen is redeeming herself today by having Mike Holmes (from Holmes on Homes fame) on the show. She wishes he wasn't Canadian so he could save the folks of L.A. from all the contractor bastards out there. Ha-ha Ellen, he's ours! In case you didn't know, he's the good part of the title.
I promise you that the next post will not be so negative but I must tell you, the Red Dragon (to borrow Mistress' perfect phrase) is rearing its ugly head..


3 Comments:
At 12:45 PM,
Mistress La Spliffe said…
Honey, the famous Borgheses were kind of bastards too. . . I'm just coming off the dragon myself. All the real sadness lately has stopped it from being fussy.
At 1:49 PM,
Melbine said…
I guess so, maybe people thought they were pigs in their time as well? I just attach the name to such cultural and artistic heights!
I wish I was just coming off the dragon, I have the joy of a visit all long weekend. :(
At 11:10 AM,
Sugarplum said…
I don't know why women would put themselves though the rejection and humiliation that come with being on that show. No one looks good (not that I have ever watched an episode).
Post a Comment
<< Home