A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fresh Flesh


Today I met a co-worker of Krazy's along with his young family. He and his wife have a 2 year old daughter and about a six week old son. I forgot how light and fragile newborns are! I am happy to say that I did not feel any urge to have a newborn so Tink will not be getting a younger sibling anytime soon. I am not too sure how people have the desire to jump back into pregnancy and newborns so quickly!

I have not been feeling much desire to write in my blog lately. Ever since I went home and sort of de-toxified from all the busy, urban, modern things I do...if that makes sense.

Since I am drumming my fingers on the keyboard trying to think of something witty and interesting to write, I will sign off. Hope everyone out there has been having a nice weekend.

I will throw you a bone and put up a picture - the first one ever on my blog! This was Tink having fun standing and holding onto his crib for support last week. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said…

    Ohhhhh, who's the clever boy?

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Yes, he's a very clever boy! However, I tampered with the authenticity of this photo by propping him up on the crib. He didn't get into that position on his own!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Sugarplum said…

    He looks happy you did.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger cali said…

    Oh I just love him! He's so cute in his diaper and little plaid shirt.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Yeah, I agree Calisaurus - he IS so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home