A Patch of Blue

But if we share our sadness, And hopes and feelings too; Amid the frequent rain of tears, We'll find our patch of blue. - Eleisha John

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not So Inspired

I'm trying to get lots done while Tink naps today since I'm going out later on tonight. But I still like to connect with my blog on days when I'm at home, even if it's just to simply post something like this:



Those boots are so damn cute! If only I could get them to stay on...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Sugarplum said…

    Yay! The boy's first pair of rubber boots! Wow. That is fun. I've got to get me a pair of THOSE!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Melbine said…

    Yeah, you should see the other pics. Maybe I'll make a little album on facebook. :)

    I had great fun tonight, you are going to look so gorgeous..

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sugarplum said…

    You are too sweet. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for coming and helping me choose it made everything a lot easier.

    I'd like to see an album of those boots dancing around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home